HelpLine for 498A IPC misuse

All India Help Line 9880141531

Helpline  for advice & help to fight the misuse of 498a, DV Act, Divorce, Child custody, RCR, transfer petition, bail, CrPc 125, Maintenance etc
Kindly remember that these numbers belong to volunters who have agreed to publish their number to help others.
These volunteers are full time employess and avoid calling them during their office hours unless it is absolutely urgent.
Preferably all calls should be made after 6 PM.
  1. November 30, 2010 at 11:53 am

    All India Help Line 9880141531

    • July 14, 2013 at 5:49 pm

      1. About my self
      * My name is Ajay
      * I have done MCA
      * I am currently working in MNC in software industry and started carrier in 2005
      * My current salary is approx. 10.5 Lakh per annum
      * I got married with Pooja on 10-Oct-2008.
      * I am staying with my wife and son in Noida (Utter Pradesh) since my marriage time…
      2. About Wife
      * Her name is Pooja
      * Her father is a lawyer and practicing for last 20 year
      * She has done MCA
      * She is currently working in MNC in software industry and started her carrier in 2006
      * Her annual salary is approx. 9.5 Lakh per annum
      3. About Kid
      * We have only 1 son
      * His name is Mitul
      * His age is 3.6 years
      4. About Parents
      * Below are members in my family
      i. Father
      ii. Mother
      iii. Elder brother
      iv. Elder brother wife
      v. 1 son and 1 daughter of my brother

      * My parents are staying in my home town at Jind (Haryana) in his owned house. My father and elder brother runs their own businesses
      * My parents / elder brother are not dependant on me
      * Since I started my carrier in year 2005, I am not staying with my parents
      * Even after marriage, my parents are not staying with us.
      * Initially we used to visit my parents in around 2-3 months and my mother also used to visit us. For last 4 months we have not gone to our parents and also my parents have not visited us
      1. Other information
      * Since my marriage (last 4.10 years), I am staying in Noida as nuclear family with my wife
      * My wife has not made any legal complaint against me till now
      * In last 4.10 years, we had fight 2 items where family from both sides got involved to resolve the matter
      * Currently me, my wife and son are staying together in Noida
      2. My fears
      * Though we are staying together, but we are not in a healthy relation
      * She has a very bad attitude towards my self and my parents
      * Even her father threatened me that “when time will come he will see me and my family”. I fear that she will take extreme steps against me and my family
      3. My Questions where I need your help
      * Actually my worry is not that what will happen with me in case she filed a complaint, but I wanted to save my family
      * I just wanted to know what all the steps (legal or personal) I should take right now to protect my family. There is no interfare from my family side in my life and they should not be affected at all due to my wife behavior

    • Pawan Tiwari
      June 28, 2014 at 6:08 am


    • Rajendra
      July 20, 2016 at 5:30 am

      Please help me contact no 9665048676

  2. May 17, 2011 at 9:56 am

    dear, sir i my self ANAND SINGH GAUTAM is sufferer and cheat me and given me wrong legal information by advocate gunjan chauhan, member rohini bar council,she had taken 8 lakh rs from me and other company.after all she show himself mentally sick,ultimately she declare himself dead.i shocked when i found that she is alive and doing law practice.after looting my office at mahipalpur new dehli, she married inter cast with a rich advocate.since 23-1-1995 she is mentaly tourching to me and my family,my mother and father lost his voice and mother is on bed just like coma.i am facing a case ni act-138 and she is accused in that case,i want to file case please help me to stop her fraud activity.

  3. dayaram badalia
    May 21, 2011 at 4:18 pm

    I got divorce decree from trial court in the year 1997, wife appeal was allowed in P & H high court by Single Judge in Aug. 2001, I filed LPA before P & H High Court in 2002 which was dismissed in 2010 because of one in the judge of the bench i.e. Chief Justice Mukul Mudgil who might have harrassed his wife Shubha Mudgil since they divoced each other. Finaly, first I filed SLP and thereafter Review Petition before Supreme Court. Both have been dismissed by Supreme Court because one of the judge of the bench i.e. Justice G.S. Singhvi has kept in mind the harassment and plight of his mother by his father Late Sh. M.M. Singhvi Advocate.

  4. Hari Shankar
    June 18, 2011 at 1:13 pm

    It is true that whenever the matrmonial dispute comes the P.O. of the court, the past or present event in the mind of PO plays an important role in diciding the dispute. That is why the order reflects the order of PO of the , not by the court of Law.

  5. June 27, 2011 at 11:04 am

    please help me and advice me what i have to do for further action

  6. seshu
    July 21, 2011 at 5:23 pm

    sir i married my sister’s daughter1n 1997,,..and i separated from my family(from father and brothers). on property dispute raised between me and my sister on 2007…she have no legal rights for the said property…that’s why the day onwards my sister influenced my wife(her daughter)… and tried to file a 498a petition at my district (i.e)east godavari,A.P. But police enquired about my family and they came to know that its a false complaint…so the police given the counseling to my sister.. as well as my wife but she didn’t convinced. Basically my sister is resident of Gauhati day she taken my wife along with my son age 11yrs and my daughter 2 yrs n some cash with gold ornaments…to guwahati .immediately i complained to police and send a lawyers notice to come back….but she filed a case 498a at guwahati district court.
    all my family members are included in that case….even i didn’t take any dowry.actually marriage held at my district and my family life is moved at my native place… So can you please suggest me that how can we transfer the case from assam to andhrapradesh…

  7. March 20, 2012 at 6:41 pm

    plz help me in my case 498-A with misuse. FSL nil,

  8. Vikramadithan
    March 28, 2012 at 12:33 pm

    My name is vikramadhithan from tn.pls help about 498a

    • Abhishek Shrivastava
      July 13, 2015 at 7:55 pm

      Filed a IPC 482 before high court with evidences u are not wrong so all the cases will be quash

  9. Kishori
    June 21, 2012 at 12:08 pm

    Respected brothers/sisters of my Mathrubhumi,

    Plz avoid misuse of 498A & Domestic Violence Act. Now a days this is very common in India. If allegation is false then they must be punished.

    • Abhishek Shrivastava
      July 13, 2015 at 8:02 pm

      498a,498,125,12, only women having rights to file the criminal cases for her husband.Same thing will be for husband If man harrassed He can also file criminal cases for his wife .Then It will be balance Govt. or court should be take decision

  10. adv. r.b.shrivas
    July 21, 2012 at 3:45 am

    if there has to be equality before law , wife must not be allowed to misuse law against husband & his family members, & every women law be amended immediately, otherwise family system in india would soon collapse.

  11. August 18, 2012 at 4:16 am

    Im jaswinder kaur got married on husband is fro canada.he is citizen.he got divorcee from his first wife.divorcee took place in when we got married she sent a complaint from canada that divorcee papets she had not signed.please tell can NRI police in india have the authority to take any action.the divorrcee papers are with us.canadian lawery number is on that papers and courts stamp is also there on it.

  12. Vikesh U Chauhan
    August 31, 2012 at 10:21 am

    I have been tortured and harassed by my wife from last 2 years and her father in political in congress and also having criminal record in Bharuch and with his Criminal Contacts tried to threaten and extort money and when we refursed he put false 498 and other acts too and than demanded money for withdrawing the case and we cannot also say against him ther as he has good contacts with media and mla and so directly on face says that we cannot do to him anything by law also and the whole family with 4 members show double faces while meeting in alone they threaten and in society they try to take the sympathy and say false and put false allegations agains us and our family and me n my wife stayed individual home and the neighbours are knowing the real scenario and they supported us and also they saved us from them when her father and brother with them brought 8-10 gunda type persons at our home and kicked our doors and that time whole society came out and saved us from getting beaten and also they made fraud in my dad’s account by withdrawing mon ey from his account after he expired and that on 6 oct 2008 expired and the person working at my father in law place name cheque was issued on 11 oct 2008 and also in share of my father her father number was found.
    we are helpless and innocent family is being tortured and the one with criminal background and also my brother in law does not do any work and just roam here and ther with his friends and now i had a good job with good salary but after with this issues …. i became jobless and like my brother in law they make me unemployed too… very much harassed and frustrated and they are playing very bad politics and now …… culprits move freely in the society and no criminal record persons are put in court and harassed and cannot mover freely in the society … too.. Why what is our fault… to Give her a Better life… for at our home we had a palace like home and three kaamwaalis and i took her to Bangalor ooty mysore kodai kanal for honeymoon in plane and every festival and dipawali we go for a tour and also every sunday movies and restaurants and 3000 ruppes for her pocket money every month from my salary… than why she and her family show me the steps of court and also they took and stole money from my home while leaving my home without informing me when i was out and also she took away all gold which we had given and mine too and filed in FIR that we had 21 tola sona of her with us …. Why this politics in Relations and why this Dirty mind spoiling my family relations… if they want to politics than do it for the good not for this worst… and making my life rigvht now miserable and staying in rented house instead of having own home… Why Can any one answer me … or any True Human or Soul on this Earth and in India…????

  13. Pbs
    November 5, 2012 at 2:35 am

    This law is cutting at the root of the Indian family.Just for the sake of money some psychiatric women are creating chaos in the society.The law is a gun in the hands of blind and mad bride.Usually youth are blind and they are mad because of their immaturity.

  14. jagadish naidu
    March 28, 2013 at 7:15 am

    This is jagadish from a.p .my wife wanted my property and hear family wanted to kill me.i have given a case to police fist and she given a case 498a to my and my family .hes father is
    a police .and she blackmail my if u give me property i will with draw the case if not i will not will u . the law is gun in hands of women.

  15. Bhavin
    June 3, 2013 at 7:07 pm

    sir plz help me…
    5 saal shadi ke per 5 din ka sukh nahi, sab se shikayat ki lekin koi sath nahi,, is halat me aaj bibi ne mahila surakshame complen di he jab ki vo phisicaly anfit he, per mere pass koi sabut nahi he Dr. ke no. he per lekhit koi certificat nahi he, advocat apna kam kar rahe he per usme kafi waqt lag sakta he to use benakab karne ke liye me kya karu…..?

  16. Mukesh
    July 8, 2013 at 5:57 pm

    My brother’s wife filed fir with 498a,328 alongwith 34 against him and six others in the family. He got anti.bail after lot of trouble in which he lost mother who was also accused. Police investicated thoroughly and filed B- Summary in the court. But after six months it is pending untouched. Girl is pressing her DV case for interim alimony. Isn’t there any time frame to decide b summary cases, can’t court slowdown in DV case till fate of b si

  17. Lokesh Tushawada
    March 24, 2014 at 4:51 pm

    Please help.
    (Blackmailing by 498A)

  18. March 30, 2014 at 8:20 pm

    My name is Sheetal Makol. I am expert on filing 498a and other dowry related cases. I have filed one on my current husband and helped a lot of other women in filing false cases on their in-laws.
    I will give you all the advise that I know for 5000rs only. If you want, I will send you all of the complaint documents. All you have to do is change the names and you are done.
    you can send email to me at I am in Dwarka Delhi.

  19. June 27, 2014 at 2:18 pm

    Please help.
    (Blackmailing by 498A) crime no.140/2014

  20. pinaki datta
    July 3, 2014 at 9:48 pm

    Sir pl help me

  21. kulveer kumar mahto
    July 7, 2014 at 1:04 am

    plese plese help me sir

  22. vijay kumar
    July 18, 2014 at 2:37 am

    Pl help me dear sir my self vijay kumar
    Mari wife ne mare upar 323, 341, 498, 34 aur 379/411 aur Dv act file kiya mari fmly ke upar pl help me.

  23. July 27, 2014 at 1:29 pm


    I woukd like to get advise about closing case final judgment

    I had date of 21st july 2014 since then I’m geting only neatest date and last friday they told me to brimg zaamin other wisw ll warant ll come

    Closing casse ans warrant if no zaamin

    Can u help


  24. sudhakar
    August 16, 2014 at 12:08 am

    Advise in 498a 125 crpc and child custody

  25. gp mahanty
    August 25, 2014 at 11:45 am

    marriage may 1997
    wife left voluntarily matrimonial home in jun1998 daughter born in november 1998 in her parents’ house
    498a complaint filed in dec 1999 implicating the whole family
    husband filed 125 cr pc seeking permission of court to pay suo motu maintenance to minor child which was contested by wife and finally dismissed
    wife intentionally lingered the 498a proceeding by not producing witnesses even after repeated summons. Wife/ complainant appeared after warrant
    one key witness i.e. mother not produced
    cordial letter written by wife marked as exhibit
    acquittal of husband l in may 2011
    divorce case filed by husband in march 2003 dismissed by lower court in april 2007 appeal pending in high court hearing stage
    maintenance Rs 3500/- per month being paid under sec 24 HMA as per order of lower court and being continued as per order of high court
    section 24 maintenance was challenged by husband in lower court but rejected
    wife filed 125 cr pc after lapse of 8 years for more maintenance while maintenance being paid under sec 24 HMA and divorce pending in high court
    after acquittal of husband in 498a wife filed dv case after 14 years of absence from matrimonial home which is pending

    is private acquittal appeal by wife maintainable
    is dv case maintainable with retrospective effect (pl mail the decision)
    is 125 cr pc admissible, if yes quantum of maintenance
    (where appeal will lie against 125 cr pc)
    kindly help

  26. Praveen Kumar Tiwari
    August 28, 2014 at 8:55 pm

    Need your help, plz contact on +917599055515

  27. swarupa kakade
    September 18, 2014 at 6:07 pm

    hi sir,i have filed 498 n dv against my in laws n they left me with no option. my husband got absconded when i went to my maiden place on occasion of diwali.wen i came back,he was disappeared. my in laws were in amerika at my sister in law’s place at that time.wen i tried to enter my matrimonial home,my entry was denied by my elder sister in law showing power of attorney in her name regarding my matrimonial house.sge even called up police wen i tried to enter inside.but afterwords i managed to enter somehow with the key i was having.n police also supported me throughout as they were aware how iwas being harrassed continuously. wen my inlaws returned later on,they abused me a lot n tried to throw me out of house.wen i called up police for help.they warned my inlaws for not to repeat this torture.i continued to stay with them.but my access to kitch was also i dont eat n drink even water at my home,as they dont allow me to do so.but i still manage it on my own by God’s grace.still my husband is absconded. my inlaws claim that they dont know my husbands whereabouts.they have made an affidavit disowning my husband before going to us.they have not made any missing complaint about him.wasn’t it a planned move?how can a husband simply get absconded while his wife is at maiden place without any hint? can his family members simply raise their hands s
    aying that its his own decision? what move a wife should take in such lurch?still this is a legal terrorism in all cases? am still residing at my matrimonial place facing all difficulties just to seek justice.n am sure i will get that…pls advice. n can now als i be evicted by my inlaws by obtaining injunction order against me..pls answer
    swarupa kakade.

  28. swarupa kakade
    September 18, 2014 at 6:14 pm

    pls help me to get rid of such demons in a society

  29. Praveen Deshmukh
    September 30, 2014 at 3:56 am

    Hello sir my self praveen deshmukh please help me sir my big brother wife cheat my big brother and my family please help me sir in 498 case.I have all proof but police donot investigation and harassment my big brother and my family. please give me advice sir I am waiting for your response.

  30. chandra prakash choubey
    October 18, 2014 at 7:54 pm

    I have no source of income right now have lost all. I m living with my wife and kids in my sasural from last 16 years I have no home of mine. I made all efforts and got all the facilities for my family in my sasural but now I have been charged for sec 498a by my wife against me. I can not understand what to do.I m mentally. Physically and financially frustrated. I have no option but to commit suicide.

  31. October 28, 2014 at 9:26 am

    my name is abdul sakur, from rajasthan sujangarh, i have 2 children one son one daughter, my daughter dead by my father in low. i cant do somthing please help me
    usne apne beti ki shadi bhi kar di hai or mera baccha bhi nahi de raha hai bachhi ko mar diya hai please mamad karo,

  32. Hardeep Singh
    November 10, 2014 at 8:34 am

    hello sir my name is hardeep singh i belong to jatt sikh cast from punjab dear sir meri wife ne mere upar 498 ka cast kia hai dear sir jab meri marriage hoi thi to mane une marriage karne ke liye 20000 rupue diye lekan meri wife ke kisi ke sath relation tha jab muje es gal da pta lga to mane es gal da virodh kiya to wo apni pind chali gai or mere upar jakar 498 ka case kar diya ab case chal raha hai mein kya kro pls help me sir

  33. November 12, 2014 at 12:15 pm

    Hi Team,

    Recently my sister-in-law(elder brother’s wife) tried to implicate my brother, my parents an me, in false 498a, DP & DV case. Presently, her and my brother are not residing with my parents. My brother told us recently that she has quite a few mental issues and she is extremely greedy. We knew that she is greedy even before the marriage but we never expected that it will come to this. The only reason is she wanted my parents to put all their property, including their house, and the money in all the savings account to her name. When my parents did not agree she gave a complaint to the SP with false details. The SP directed the Women Cell to start the counseling and do preliminary investigation. She is not appearing for counseling at all. Few days back, she & her lawyer tried to implicate my brother in fake 307(Attempt to murder) case which the police didn’t take since they had seen and nothing was there to indicate that there was an attempt to murder.

    Now she is threatening my brother directly and my parents indirectly with suicide. She says she has already written a letter and will ask her lawyer to submit it to court after she commits suicide.

    We were not so much worried about the false 498a case because we have never taken nor asked for dowry, before of after marriage. All our bank records and bills are there for proof. We have never ill-treated her or harassed her in any way whatsoever. But now my parents are really worried about the suicide threat since we can be easily convicted for abetment to commit suicide charge with just the suicide note.

    Kindly help me. What should we do to save ourselves?

  34. bharat singh
    November 15, 2014 at 4:55 pm

    My name is bharat singh i am a younger brother of Mr jai narayan singh..who’s wife has filed a case again him and my name is included in the fir …though i have nothing to do with her and my brother…because i am married person working professional…she is harassing me to get money in this because she knows i am good earning person…that’s why she has included my name in the fir ……i have one child born in 2013 ……and i live on separate floor..can there be any legal action taken against for adding my name in the fir without my involvement my number is 9958620302

  35. Dr Baladev Nanda
    December 2, 2014 at 6:17 pm

    The sec 498a is being misused by my wife . She is filing false complaints in different CAW cells in Delhi and Gurgaon each time showing a different cause of action and a different address in order to harass me. Though the truth is totally different. Since the CAW cell in Delhi have only lady police officers they don’t listen to the husband.

  36. krishan kumar
    January 18, 2015 at 3:28 pm

    Help me. 9034314714

      August 25, 2015 at 2:21 am


  37. Superna
    January 27, 2015 at 7:02 pm

    Hello Shetal Makol Ji,
    Please help me. I also want to get my inlaws in trouble. I am looking for 1cr rupees. Can you help me?
    Superna Bhatia

  38. Bipinkumar M Arya
    February 25, 2015 at 3:17 pm

    Hello Sir,
    I BipinKumar M Arya, born in Bareilly UP and is Living in Mumbai from my childhood, and domiciled in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. I am an educated person having MSc-Chemistry, MBA and having professional Work experience in several companies. I am a son of a Central Government Servant, Mother Housewife and have 2 Siblings (1 Younger Sister and the Youngest is brother). My Sister got married before my marriage and was living with her Husband since marriage.
    My in-laws got me in a marriage trap. My marriage was an arranged marriage. My in-laws gave me all false information about my wife Prabha’s (Daughter of Amresh Kumar and Manju, Granddaughter of Kashiram and Sarla) education qualification, her age, and her behavior. She was under 18 when she got married to me, and this was not informed to me before Marriage. My in-laws made false “Janam Kundali” for making a Matrimonial match with me. Also though I never asked for any Money from my in-laws before or after marriage they still before marriage gifted me with his own intent approximately Rupees Four Lakhs 35 Thousand as a share for purchasing a Mid-Size Car. I was not shown my Wife’s Educational original certificates, Birth Date Certificates up to 2 years after the marriage. Our marriage was commenced from my hometown family residence in Bareilly Uttar Pradesh(UP) and took place in Badaun, Uttar Pradesh(UP) INDIA On 11 February 2010. After marriage she was brought to my hometown family residence in Bareilly ,UP. She stayed there for 5 days and went back to her parents residence (Badaun UP). She used to come to live with me for 4-6 months in Mumbai at my parents residence and go back to her parents residence in Badaun, UP for 6-8 months.
    Right from the first day of marriage, whenever she lived with me, she was always cruel, Vulgar and abusive to me and my family. In closed room she used to fight with me and torture me, and whenever she used to talk to me she used to hold my shirt collars and talk. She used to completely disrespect me and abuse me. Since marriage we rarely had any physical relation and she initially for one and half year kept saying me that she was forced by her parents to get married to me. I have compromised for 2 years, but she never changed her behavior. Her Parents (ie. my in-laws) always supported her in her abusive and cruel behavior. During the course of such problems in marriage, don’t know how she got pregnant, which she was attempting to take pregnancy termination medicines after 2 weeks of pregnancy but later she continued pregnancy and gave birth to a Baby Boy on 03 October 2011.
    Whenever my wife used to stay with me in Mumbai, several times she had tried to cut her hand with knife, she even threatened to commit suicide. Whenever I used to tell my in-laws about the mess my wife has created in my family, they used to threaten me that, now I cannot do anything and the marriage has happened, now I will have to face the tortures and still continue the marriage and let my wife do whatever she wants to do. My wife continued abusing me, my family and kept threatening to destroy my life. We were never able to live a happy life together.
    Further, I was working in a Private Company as an Assistant Manager before marriage, and have to leave my job due to an accident and injury on my Right Leg knee Ligament. Before Marriage, I made it very clear to my in-laws that I will continue to work in Private Sector and with possible future plans to continue to reside in Mumbai only. Up to the day of marriage my in-laws never said me anything about my Profession. But after marriage, my in-laws and my wife started giving me Mental tortures, and forced me to search for Government Jobs instead of working for Private Company. I was never prepared in my life for a Government Job. Also, after marriage I was continuously forced by my-in-laws and my wife to relocate to Uttar Pradesh, India. For which my wife used to have unnecessary fights and quarrels with me and often after going back to her parents Residence several times, my wife used to fight with me even over the Phone. Also, whenever I used to go to her parents residence, they used to humiliate me, abuse me.
    Also, since marriage, My Wife was knowing that I was asked by my Doctor to avoid working for some time and take rest due to screws put in right leg knee Ligament , whenever I was sleeping in my room, My wife purposely used to come and sit on my injured leg, causing me severe knee joint pains. At times when I was in deep sleep, My wife used to come and suddenly stand on chest. I never understood why she used to do all this. I initially ignored it, but she used to repeatedly do this. My wife used to torture me and threaten me to commit suicide. Several times my wife had tried to cut her hand with a Knife, and at times my wife had raised Knife on Me too. I used to avoid her doings, thinking one day she will become more matured, but she never did. Whenever My Wife Prabha stayed with me in not matter whatever place, she used to have unnecessary quarrels with me.
    Further, During the Naming ceremony of my son, Bhavik in Mumbai, I invited my in-laws family to the ceremony at my parents residence in Mumbai, but my wife and my in-laws family had fight with me and even beat me in my parents residence when I was alone in House ( I have a Video recording of the arguments later between me , my family and my wife and my in-laws). After fights we asked them to leave our house.
    On a Later date, My Wife and my in-laws planned another strategy to spoil my parent’s societal image, by sending police men at my parents residence in Mumbai, when I was living with my wife here. After few days my wife left me and went back to live with her parents in Badaun,UP in November 2012. Because she took my son along, I being concerned, asked my Parents to go along with my Wife as she was going alone without having any feelings or concerns for me or my sons. I waited for many months thinking she will realize her mistakes and will come back.
    I later in 2013 applied for Restitution of Conjugal Rights Petition in Family court Bandra, Mumbai, Case No. A-2772. About which I have informed my Wife and my in-laws several times. But she never came to the hearing in the Family Court, Bandra Mumbai. Also though She was living with her parents in Badaun, UP, she never accepted the Court Summons. The Summons were regularly sent through India Post RPAD, and were even Through District Court Badaun and through Pasting of Summons through District Court. . My in-laws were playing bad games with me here as well. My Wife never accepted the court summons. There replies to the Court summons came that “My Wife Prabha does not lives there”. I don’t know how this really happened but one of the Family court summons sent by the RPAD post from Mumbai to Badaun, UP was being reverted back from Bareilly, UP, without it reaching the Badaun Postal Office, for which a complaint was made online to INDIA POST Complaint Department on the day of the RPAD POST being diverted, and the complaint department took necessary steps to rectify the issue (I have the Print copy of the online Complaint to INDIA POST is available)
    Also, During the course of this time and having faced all troubles in my life and in order to see if I can find a Government Job, I went to Delhi, INDIA for preparation of Government Job Competitive exams. But, My wife used to call me over the Phone and used to torture me on the phone too. So, my wife was torturing me, abusing me, harassing me, keeping me devoid of any family happiness, left me in complete isolation… and when I want her to come to the court to talk on all this issue, she doesn’t want to come to the court too. My wife’s abusive, Cruel and Vulgar behavior has severely affected my mental health, my physical health and my Career, thus causing me Psychological disturbance.
    To resolve the matrimonial issue, I personally went to her Parents Residence in Badaun, UP in November 2014 , and I got to Know that she was living with her parents only and was doing some studies (BTC course from DIET, Badaun, UP) . I also got to knew that they were ill treating my son Bhavik and teaching him vulgar and offensive Langauge, knowing he is merely 3 years old ( I have a Video recording of son telling that He is learning all this offensive language from my wife Prabha). I was so stressed, and immediately decided to get my son admitted to a school. I took some financial help from my parents and got my Son admitted to Mother Athena School, Badaun, UP and paid his full year Tution fees and School Bus Fees immediately. Here One day my Wife asked me to come along with her to her relatives place and there she with all pre-planned , My Wife gave me high dosage of sleeping pills mixed in my drinks, without me knowing about it. I was unconscious for 13-15 hours. When I woke up, we had fights, but I still ignored this thinking that she will change her behavior ( I have all the sound recording of talks with my wife that she gave me Sleeping Pills in my drink, without me being aware of it). Later, again at her Parents residence in Badaun, UP, she attempted to spoil my image, on the day of the 31st December, 2014, When I was talking to her, she again started abusing me and talking to me by holding my shirt Collars, she continuously abused me and we had fights, She started beating me and throwing stuffs (like Iron Rod, Kid Cycle, Water Metal Jugs, etc.. on Me), She peeled my face skin with her nail, causing me severe injury on my face and near my right Eye. All this was happening in the presence of My In-laws in their in their Residence in Badaun, UP (I HAVE VIDEO RECORDS AND SOUND RECORDS OF THE FIGHTS ) Knowing I was away from my Parents, all alone , in Badaun, UP…. And hardly know anyone to take help; I immediately called my Parents Phone for help. And Police were sent to My Wife Parents residence where all this happened. I then left from Badaun, UP and Came Back to Delhi on 1st Jan 2015 with all injured face. From Delhi I came Back to Mumbai on to withdraw my RCR petition. As My Wife was Neither accepting the Court Summons nor She or any of her family member ever came to the Family Court for hearing.
    When I informed my Wife and her parents that I have withdrawn my RCR petition, my wife again started all her abusive behavior again.
    Whenever I am saying to Apply for Divorce, My wife and My in-laws have been threatening me to put me in trouble, threatening to call me to Badaun, UP through false case and threatening to cause Physical Injury to me or even kill me and destroy my Life completely by filing false cases on me and my Parents and Family.
    My Wife and My in-laws have completely destroyed my life, and still playing with my life. So much they have done to my life and don’t know what they are going to do further. Whatever it is, I feel my life is in danger because of my wife, and so have decided to legally separate and divorce from my wife.
    I am now scared and requesting the Law and Order of my country to take necessary steps for the safety of my future and my life.

    Thanking You,
    Yours Sincerely,
    Bipinkumar M Arya.

    April 14, 2015 at 10:40 am

    my wife file a false dowry complaint.Dv help me.she is having illegal contact with one guy….i m readu to go to media . i can prove.but the case will spoil my entire i need any of your hep to solve my problems as soon as possible.

    April 14, 2015 at 10:42 am

    please help me and save my entire family..and save our indian familys

  41. Dinesh Tiwari
    April 22, 2015 at 5:44 am

    pls help me

  42. sam
    April 26, 2015 at 1:44 am

    Hi Frnds. I am an Australian Citizen and my ex is an Australian Permanent Resident . She has filed a 498a againt me and my family .

    Could you please provide your guidance on below : Many thanks for your kind assistance 🙂

    1. What kind of AB, I can / I should apply frm Australia.

    2. If AB granted then will it has the clear instructions on not to seize my AU passport or no restrictions for any international travelling?

    3. If AB granted do I have to surrender in to Indian Court to validate/ activate my AB ?

    4. What are the conditions other party can impose on my granted AB.

    5. Does the AB has any expiry date what I mean is if I don’t go to india to activate my AB then will it be expire after certain time period ?

  43. May 3, 2015 at 8:39 pm

    Sir mai 498a ka sikar hu mere wife ne zuta case mere upar or mere parivar ke upar kiya h please help me

  44. sachin
    May 13, 2015 at 6:29 pm

    During our wedding my wife and her father cheated us by not telling she has soraysis problem her father has done three marriages and so on now she wants me to drive away my father and mother from home and want all the property in her custody we have two childrens i tried my level best to tell her but not of any use her father gives full support in this and every time she tells me that the laws are with her i want relief from her i m ready to take care of my childrens what should i do please guide me

  45. Mahesh
    May 14, 2015 at 9:43 am

    Hello sir,

    I’m from Darjeeling.Darjeeling. I’m a victim of 498 a.I was working in Nepal.I got married on Jan 2012 and after one month I had to leave her to my house and went back to work.After seven months came back to Darjeeling to take her with me.Instead of going she started arguing with me.We started having hot arguments as she started telling me that I have married another wife there in Kathmandu.After few days she pretended to become sick,unknowingly called her parents.I along with her parents admitted her in the hospital.One of the nurse told me to bring injection and I went down to bring it.

    In the mean time police called me from the police station i went to the police station.I was arrested and send me to the jail without investigating the matter.Later I know I was imposed 498 a and 325.She imposed dowry case which is not prevalent in the hill community.After several week I got acquitted under section 256 (1) because none of them appear before the court after receiving several summons.

    After several months I filed divorce on the ground of desertion and mental cruelty.But they went to the high court and transfer the case to her matrimonial place.Which is 225 kilometres away from my house.Her family background is very dangerous they are active member of the ruling party of West Bengal.One of her brother is a criminal and Don of that area,which I didn’t know before.

    Now they have filed CRPC 125 from her place demanding huge sum of money.I’m in problem if I didn’t go than there will be ex parte hearing and ask for interim maintenance which I cannot afford.Even if I go they will use power and muscle to crush me down.Please help me what should I do ? I’m staying with aged parents my dad 86 and mum 79 along with abnormal brother.

  46. दीपक कुमार सोनी
    June 19, 2015 at 2:06 pm

    कृपया मेरी मदद करे
    मेरी शादी 10/12/2009को पुरे हिन्दू रीती रिवाज़ से सिर्फ 5 रूपये तिलक और एक लोटा एक थाली पे किया मई हमेषदहेज के खिलाफ रहा हूँ
    शादी के 3 महीने बाद से ही मेरे ससुराल वालो ने मुझे किसी न किसी बात पे टॉर्चर करना शुरू कर दिया मुझसे पैसो की डिमांड होने लगी वो लोग मुझे मेरे परिवार अलग रहने को बोले तो मैंने कहा आप अगर इस तरह खुश है तो ऐसे ही सही पर मई अपने परिवार की देख रेख करता रहा
    पर जैसे ही मई परिवार से अलग हुवा वो आकर और ज्यादा टॉर्चर करने लगे हर 2 महीने 3 महीने पे आते और मेरी मर्जी के बगैर मेरी पत्नी को लेकर चले जाते उसके बाद में जब जाता तो बोलते पैसा दो हमारी बेटी हमारे घर पे ही रहेगी और तुम खर्च दो हम 6 महीना रखेंगे
    फिर बताएँगे मेरे साथ ऐसा हमेशा होता रहा उन लोगो ने जबरदस्ती मुझसे हस्ताक्षर करा कर बंध्याकरण करा दिया
    फिर ले गए और पैसा मांगने लगे मैंने मना किया के मई ससुराल में पैसा नहीं दूंगा तो वो बोले की तुमको और तुम्हारे पुरे परिवार को जेल में डलवा देंगे और केस करके तुमसे पैसा लेंगे
    आखिरकार उन्होंने केस कर दिया 498अ3/4 और 323 का 28/4/2015 को जिसके वजह से पुरे परिवार का रो रो कर बुरा हाल है
    उसके बाद उन लोगो धरा 125 का केस कर दिए 16/6/2015 को बोल रहे है की में एक लाख महीना कमाता हूँ और उन्हें 20 हजार रुपया महीना दो
    या केस उठवाना चाहते हो तो 1 लाख दो
    कृपया मेरी मदद करे

  47. Mahashray Prasad
    June 23, 2015 at 7:14 am

    Mai central government emply hu meri wife ne bhi 498a laga kar mere pure pariwar ko pratarit kar rahi hai.

  48. B K Arya
    June 29, 2015 at 2:14 pm

    I am writing all this because even I am a victim of marriage disputes and the Law made in favor of womens in India. I have done several cases on my wife but nothing so far has helped me…..

    OK….Let me just start with this statement….. Lets first see the preamble of India………Our Constitution has enormous details and is the lengthiest constitution in the world. our country is made up of several different religions and for god sake I respect every religion in its own beliefs. but my point is very simple….. when we say…. every religion who is a part of our constitution has the right of equality…..OK I am focusing on the statement of the preamble which is in short the details and is the heart of our constitution of India…..Talking about certain rights that every Citizen has…….. Now Government has given a single biased law in favor of certain category of citizens……and for the sake of God who is the Creator and the destroyer of the world, where in our nation and the world we respect and research on every thing that arises in our surrounding……whether it is … issues, public relations, Government, Education, Science, Unemployment, International relations, Astronomy, Astrology, and now even para-Psychological issues….cant we understand that we all deserve a Right to equality….especially in a democratic nation like India….. My question is….”Is India today really Democratic….are we really living in a democratic nation”.,…..oh…..for god sake we have so many recurring problems……like every other nation has……but is our nation really taking steps to make sure that our country is a peaceful place to live. OK I am not going to talk about all different issues that we have in our country….. I will talk about one of the major issues that our government should focus on working out and bringing the solution really fast… least to save the mankind , where people are taking drastic steps to hurt themselves and other because of the so called biased Laws………YES……I am talking about 498 A and other such laws which are made for the good womens in our society and definitely not for the womens who really want to take disadvantage of such laws… Where certain womens are entering into marriage and then creating real life problems to mens family by lies, disrespect, and by making life of the mens family really miserable. Does Government and the Law makers of India really understand what they are doing and what they have really done in the name of women empowerment. OK who is stopping for Women empowerment……no One…..even the UN wants women empowerment……..but no one wants its at the cost of others life and happiness. Today certain women are threatening mens and there family after marriage by scaring to file DV petition, 498A petition and other such laws……today if women goes to a police station or an NGO, the departments are ready to file complaints and take action……But when men goes to such places…..are they really entertained…… IS THIS WHAT WE SAY EQUALITY in our constitution and our preamble. Today Government has given a legal weapon in the hands of certain Womens who are busy slicing the so called respectable families and there social structure. if we really go and do the analysis, we will find data where the suicide attempts of married mens has tremendously increased, which they often do because of being disappointed due to the social fabric that actually Government has build up. Ohh…..and how can we forget that we in our country have Ministries for Womens Development, but there is no such Ministry for Mens Development…..MY QUESTION TO THE PEOPLE OF THE NATION IS VERY SIMPLE…….TODAY WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOUR SON…CAN HAPPEN WITH YOUR RELATIVES SON TOO……….Now its the time for all of us to be come upfront and ask for what Government in our constitution has promised us……EQUALITY……..


    If anyone wants to help me and help other mens who are facing such similar problems……kindly contact me on .

  49. Abhishek Shrivastava
    July 13, 2015 at 8:08 pm

    Husband and wife should have to be equal powers to go for criminal cases.Like for women having 498a,125,12,498 and etc.Similarly will be for man government should be make some IPC ‘s.So man get justice if harrassed by wife then it will be balance

    July 29, 2015 at 9:52 am


  51. Ramesh Manna
    August 13, 2015 at 4:18 am

    Please help me for “False 498A”….Ramesh manna. Area- tamluk court, west bengal,
    Mob- 8479918049

    August 18, 2015 at 5:36 pm


  53. yogesh kumar sharma
    September 2, 2015 at 8:00 am

    sir mai bhi is problem se lad raha hi

  54. AJAY
    September 2, 2015 at 8:45 am

    Please help.
    (Blackmailing by 498A)


  55. Aasha
    September 5, 2015 at 12:31 pm

    I need help

  56. iqbal singh
    September 16, 2015 at 8:52 am

    my marige s 11 year old my laws family hrased me in under498a pls tell me slution

  57. Shubam upmanyu
    September 26, 2015 at 4:36 pm

    Pls advice me that my wife put false dowry cases againest me and my whole family.she is a blady baustered.plz advise what i can do.

  58. Romesh chander
    October 10, 2015 at 4:43 pm

    vicky merchant g mein apki is real truth story se agree krta hu .. aapka kaha har ek shabd sach hai… rona aa gya ye sb pad kar… becoz m also a victim of marriage dispute especially of 498A

  59. maharana
    October 21, 2015 at 2:04 am

    Dear sir,
    Mera naam Maharana hai. mai delhi me pvt company me software developer hoon.5 mahine pahle meri arrange marriage huyi hai.shadi se pahle ladki k papa ne Mujhe dekha tak nhi tha.unhone apni beti ki shadi sirf mere family walo or property ko dekh kar kiya tha..shadi se pahle mere papa ne meri wife k papa ko saaf saaf bol diya tha ki _ kamse kam 2 saal tak unki beti ghar pariwar k saath rahegi.mai din Bhar office me rahunga or wife ka akele delhi me ghar me rahna thik nhi hai…lekin ab meri wife k papa jhuth bol kar use apne ghar le gye or mujhe or mere family walo ko torcher kar rahe hai ki ya to meri beti delhi jaayegi ya divorce de do…

    Divorce jaisa ghatiya incident aaj tak mere khandan me nhi hua isliye hum log tension me hai ..plz advise me soon

  60. Tanvinder Pal Singh
    October 27, 2015 at 6:49 am

    My name is Tanvinder Pal Singh i m living in Faridabad . I get married on 28/11/2014.
    She has external marital affair. I read some messages on 14/02/2015 Valentine Day on My wife phone (whats app). On that day she apologize. After Feb to June things are under control. On 15 July she go to his parental house for Sawan Month. I know about that relation by his call detail. She has 2 number 1 is personnel and other is office number. she not use personnel no. for calling that men. She used office no.When i see the call detail she continuous calling that men in office timing (9 to 6 pm). On 29 July me and my family goes his parental house talking about that matter . She and his family putting a False allegation on me . I m Impotent my physical relation with my cousins. On 30 july his mother calling me and said we have come to your house about misunderstanding between u and us.But she didn’t come.After 30 July to 8 October she & her family not talking with me and my family. On 8th October she file a case in Women Police Station Sector 16A Faridabad of 498a & Domestic Violence. Which is not true My wife main motive is to Harass to me and my family (Mother, Father, Sister & Brother In Law) In this false case she had including all my family members also. I got a notice from court against Domestic Violence & 125Cr P.C …..plz I need the help of yours. ..that I can show all the india people that how woman’s are taking advantage of 498 and as well how NGO is helping the women’s in false case….plz help me out….

  61. jai
    November 21, 2015 at 7:34 pm

    My brother face a false case in u/s 406,489A IPC allegation made by complainant (wife) curtly by inlow -famly& dimaending 3 lakh chargsheet not filed by police till now please adviced me how I can save my relative and my self.

  62. December 12, 2015 at 3:34 am

    Plz sir helpmi i m merida.
    me sadi suds hu hamara love merij huwa thaa pahele hamdon ek dusreko bohut chatethe par avi wo hamse hamesha dur vagtehe pati patnika riletion nahihe wo rat mesoneke bad phon me lagarahetahe me usko bohut smjaneki kosis kiya but wo Gussa hotehe avi uske garwalamapitaji ko boltahu to muje ulta puliski dhamki detihe or mujhe Dar lagta he Q ki mere pas itna money nahihe me ek garib khandan ke hu or muje eseladkike sath life nahi bitana château.

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: